It's been a while since I've posted a recipe and since I'm going to be away from my computer for a week and a half, I wanted to start scheduling some awesome surprise posts while I'm gone! So here's the kick off post, a delicious and healthy recipe for a protein packed snack. :)
Yep! It's almost go time! In 5 days, my husband and 2 close friends (Morgan and Danielle) are beginning our epic cross country, coast to coast road trip!
From Concord, NH with our final destination being Santa Monica, CA. 50+ hours not including stops. 3300 miles each way. An endless amount of fun and memories to last a lifetime.
We're leaving Sunday (3/16) in the morning and our first stops will be in Vermont, one at Hogback Mountain and the other in Bennington to have lunch with Morgan's gram in town.
From there we'll be driving to Nashville, TN, where we'll most likely pick up breakfast at a diner before hopping on the highway (aka old Route 66!!!!!).
Our next destination is the Grand Canyon in Arizona because I mean, how could we not!?! Obviously there will be more stops between all these "must sees".
After the Grand Canyon, we're heading to Santa Monica for a night. Our original destination was Las Vegas but we decided to make it even more epic by adding one night in Cali because it's highly unlikely that any of us will have the chance again for quite sometime.
So after a night in Santa Monica we'll be heading back to Las Vegas, a 5 hour drive, and staying there for 4 nights before we leave again for another 3 days trip home.
We'll be gone for about a week and a half total and we'll be seeing so many things that I know I'm going to need multiple cameras and such! :)
The whole reason for the trip is a giant anti bullying event for a non profit called Legacy X that we're all apart of; Morgan, Danielle and myself are all members of the New Hampshire committee. So back in January we all decided that we wanted to be out there for the event and have been planning ever since. Now it's finally happening and we're all buzzing with excitement.
With that being said, stay tuned because there are going to be a ton of awesome posts coming up when I get back! We'll be updating our Facebooks, Twitters and Instagrams constantly so make sure you're following me!
I meant to update last week but things have been so crazy so this week is 2 weeks worth of photos! :D
- I finally went to my first big concert ever! Demi Lovato with Little Mix and Fifth Harmony. It completely exceeded my expectations and I'm more in love with Demi now than I ever have been. I took Evan and 2 of my close friends, Danielle and Morgan. It was a perfect night! <3
- Took a short drive through the middle of Snow Hampshire.
- Sleepy niece cuddles via baby Lyric.
- New shirt that I can't wait to wear on the road trip!
- My longest, closest, most ridiculous friendship is with that girl right there, Alysha. Also, Marvel vs DC, I don't know how we've been friends so long!
- Delicious truffles via Granite State Candy Shoppe..... NOM NOM NOM!
- I threw an Oscar party and it was amazing (blog post coming soon!)
- Cole Plante, DJ for the Neon Lights Tour with Demi!
- Another new shirt, which I wore to the Demi show.
- New bedding!
- LITTLE MIX! I fangirled so hard, I can't even tell you!
- MY NEW COMPUTER! His name is Phil Coulson and I adore him. <3